Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandma Herlich, I miss you dearly already

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has called me today and offered condolences. I really appreciate your kind words.

My grandmother was well loved and will be sorely missed by those who knew her.

Some of you have asked for Funeral and Shiva information. It is as follows:

Funeral for Rochelle Herlich
10:00AM Monday June 29th, 2009
I.J. Morris Funeral Home
21 East Deer Park Rd.
Dix Hills, N.Y. 11746
Phone (631) 499-6060

The Shiva will be held at my father's house. If anyone needs directions, please call my cell.
Shiva schedule:
Monday- Immediately following internment, also 6-9pm,
Minion ceremony 7:30pm
Tuesday - 1-4pm, 7-9pm. Minion ceremony 7:30pm
Wednesday - 1-4pm

Thank you all again for the kind words.

No comments: