Friday, July 10, 2009

Product Review - Organic Oolong Tea


One of the perks of having your own blog is that you get to post whatever you want, and no one can stop you. MuAh HaHahAhAhA!!!

Anyhow, from the very beginning, I imagined that I'd not only have weird news on my blog, but product reviews and a few other tidbits too. Well, out of sheer laziness I have not reviewed any products here yet, but today is a beautiful day to start.

The absolute horrifying vile-ness of this product forces me to begin reviewing products, just to make sure that no one drinks this stuff. ever.

Working in the wine industry, I've learned to describe the taste of beverages by relating the taste to familiar sensory experiences. My wine description for this would be:

Aromas of stale, fly covered dog poop on a hot day. Nauseatingly heavy scent of fresh cut grass. Unfortunately it coats the palate and not even sourdough pretzels could take the taste away. Vile. -789 points.

No comments: