Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How to use my blog


A few of you have asked me questions about interacting with my blog. So I'm going to answer them. By a few of you, I mean really a few of the voices in my head, but I'll answer the questions anyway. Check it all out after the jump.


1) Commenting on the blog. Leaving a comment is REALLY easy. See how under every post it says "0 comments". Just click that. A pop-up window will open, and you will be able to type out your comment. Yup, it's that easy. I tested it myself in every browser other than Safari. Why not Safair? Because I only use real computers. Not pieces of fruit.

2) Also under every post is a section that asks if you think this story is either Funny, Interesting, or cool. Notice how also, nobody checks any of those boxes. Feel free to check those boxes any time you'd like.

3) Sharing links. Also at the bottom of every story, it says "posted by Nosferajoo". Just to the left of this, there is a little envelope icon. Click it! You can now e-mail link to my posts to your heart's content! Yay! To share on Facebook, simply copy and paste the URL from the of the screen into a comment box.

4) Some of you get my blog posts via E-mail. For full effect, please don't forget to visit the actual blog once in a while.

That is all.

No comments: