Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Help Michelle Raise Money for a Very Important Cause


TNT Fundraising Page

Michelle Weirathmueller is running to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

I urge you all to take a moment and donate to her Run. Michelle is a wonderful person raising money for an important cause.

In her own words:

As you may already know, I've decided to do something sort of nuts and run a marathon - not just any marathon, but the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco! That's right, 26.2 miles in a city famous for its many hills. Pretty scary. Why would I do something like that? Well, when I first thought about joining Leukemia and Lymphoma's Team in Training, I just wanted to meet new people in the community and get in shape. But when I met the volunteers and other participants in the program, they completely inspired me, and I couldn't say no! I went into it hoping to go for the half marathon, but they are talked me into going for the full. I guess I'm going to have to cut back on lots of my favorite things like ice cream and cookies...and sleeping in!


No comments: